… sorry this is a late post, fellow Blogtoberfestians, but my internet connection is a bit like this and I just gave up last night --->
Cath @ ChunkyChooky is having some fun with this so I thought I would too … If you want to join in, go add your link once you’ve mused …
4 things that I always carry
- Pens & notebook (I’m a stationery fiend)
- Fuschia Lipstick (I can’t concentrate without it)
- iPod (though I never remember I’ve got it until the battery’s flat!)
- Guilt from eating that bit of cake
4 things that are in my bedroom:
- Notebook for writing down weird dreams/3 am thoughts of extreme creative genius
- A tottering tower of unread books (I love The Art of Looking Sideways, too, Cath)
- Tribble-like odd sock collection
4 things that I would like to do but haven't done yet:
- Fly a WWII Spitfire
- Cut in a straight line
- Go to Egypt on a Nile cruise and a potter round the pyramids
- Find buried treasure
4 things that you don't know about me:
- I have synaesthesia, which means that I hear colour in music, words and numbers
- I can’t ride a bicycle & I’ve never taken my driving test
- I once made coffee for Bishop Desmond Tutu (he was wearing beautiful purple socks)
- Back in the 1980s I used to dress up as Frank N Furter from the Rocky Horror Picture Show and go throw rice at the screen – sheesh that was 30 years ago!
4 things I often wonder:
- how did 20 years go like *that* when just 1 hour in a Monday morning class can seem like a decade?
- where did I put my new front teeth?
- why am I so clumsy?
- what did I come in here for?